Sunday, 23 March 2014
CSC148 Week 8
Week 8 of CSC148 again focused on linked lists and going more into depth on linked lists. It was a pretty busy week since there was a lab like always but assignment 2 was also handed out to us.The lab consisted of adding methods to a LinkedList class, similar to the week before. I would still say that at this point that I still find this material very challenging to understand and keep up with. Last semester during CSC108, I already thought that a lot of the things we were doing were very challenging already. Now I'm here almost done CSC148 and I find that CSC108 was nothing compared to this and that this is at a whole different level. The hardest part for me right now is still understanding the recursion process in bigger problems. I always have to think more and sort of plan ahead before coding compared to before. However, I find that sometimes I understand what I am supposed to do but cannot put it into code which has been consistently been a problem for me when it comes to CSC148. There's also been more focus on helper functions on week 8 and although it wasn't that in depth, I understand its purpose. A challenge for me is applying this to my own code, instead of just following along in lecture where I seem to understand most of it. When I am alone, it's a whole different story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment